Temporary Residence

Visitor Visa

Millions of people visit Canada every year to enjoy all beautiful attractions and activities which Canada has to offer. Although there are exemptions to some citizens of certain countries, a visitor visa is required in some countries to enter Canada either to visit your friends and family members or as a tourist.  Although no one can guarantee visa approval, we make sure your application is thoroughly packaged and you are well-represented to increase your chances of having a successful visa approval.

Super Visa

This is a temporary resident visa for parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents. This program allows parents and grandparents to come to Canada as long-term visitors up to 2 years at a time on a multiple entry visa for up to 10 years.

Study Permit

Foreign nationals are required to obtain a study permit before engaging in academic, vocational, and professional training that is more than six months in duration. Those who wish to study in a Canadian educational institution must have received an acceptance letter from the designated institution which they plan to attend before submitting their applications for a Canada study visa/permit. A study permit authorizes you to enrol in a designated learning institution in Canada for a course longer than six months. We are professionals in study permit applications, and we are here to represent you.

In-Home Care Giver Program

These two pilot programs allow you hire a foreign in-home caregiver. The Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Worker Pilots provide in-home caregivers with the opportunity to become a permanent resident once that have 2 years of eligible work experience in Canada. Their family members can come to Canada to work or study while they get work experience.

This program requires an In-Canada Employer.

Spousal’s Work Permit

Do you know that you may be eligible for work permit if you are a spouse to a skilled worker or a spouse to an international student with valid a study permit and a full-time student at one of the designated learning institutions? We are here to help with your application.

Religious Worker Work Permit

You are a religious worker if you provide religious instructions, promote a faith, and share the beliefs of the religious community where you will work, and follow the spiritual teachings of its faith.

Please note you need a job offer from an employer to be eligible for this program.

International Experience Canada

These are young professionals, Working Holiday and International Co-Op (Internship) applicants.

International Experience Canada (IEC) provides youth with the opportunity to travel and work in Canada. To participate, your country or territory of citizenship must have an agreement with Canada that allows you to apply for an IEC work permit OR you may be able to use a recognized organization.

Post Graduate Work Permit

If you have graduated from an eligible designated learning institution in Canada, you may be eligible to apply for post graduate work permit to gain extensive work experience.

Start your Journey with us by speaking to an Expert

Scroll to Top