Permanent residents are citizens of other countries who have been granted permanent resident status in Canada. As Immigration specialists, we provide professional services in immigration applications to become permanent residents of Canada.

Express Entry Applications:

This is an electronic selection system for Canadian immigration to select skilled workers for immigration to Canada. It involves the federal government, some provincial nominations, and employer through job bank majorly for various economic immigration or skilled workers program.

Federal Skilled Worker: this is designed for skilled professionals with a minimum of one-year work experience in the last 10 years under NOC 0, A or B. Language proficiency in English/French and Education are required in this program. this permanent residency pathway is for individuals with foreign work experience with a minimum requirement as follows.

  • At least one year of continuous full-time work experience (or the equivalent in continuous part-time) in a skilled profession under skill type 0, A or B of the 2016 Canada’s National Occupational Classification (NOC). 
  • English Language proficiency test of Canadian Language Benchmark CLB 7 with test results from an IRCC – designated language testing organization.
  • Education – You must possess either a Canadian educational credential or a foreign educational credential AND an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from a designated agency to prove that your diploma, degree, or certificate is equivalent to a completed Canadian credential

Federal Skilled Trades: Foreign nationals with eligible skills in designated trade groups can apply under this category. Language Proficiency in English and or French is required.

Canadian Experience Class: This is for temporary foreign workers and International students with post-graduate work permit with a minimum of one-year work experience in Canada under NOC 0, A or B category. This is for skilled workers with Canadian work experience who wish to become permanent residents of Canada.

The minimum requirements are as follows:

  • At least 12 months of full time (or part-time equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada within the last three years. The work experience must be attained while on a valid work permit and in O, A or B NOC code
  • ​ Plan on living outside Quebec.
  • ​Have at least (CLB 7 for individuals with work experience in NOC 0 or A, CLB 5 for individuals with NOC B)

Family Class Sponsorship

A Canadian citizen and permanent resident can sponsor his or her spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner and dependent child(ren) to immigrate to Canada as permanent resident. Both the sponsor and the sponsored person must meet the eligibility requirements.

Canada is an immigrant friendly country that encourages reunion of family members. Immigrating your family to Canada can be challenging and complicated, but with the help of immigration professionals, we can help you make the right decisions through experience and thorough representation. We say, let us do it right the first time!

Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs)

This is another pathway to immigrate to Canada. There are 10 provinces in Canada and each province has unique immigration program designed to fill its labour shortage. Provinces and Territories can nominate foreign nationals who fulfill their requirements, wish to immigrate to Canada and settle in a designated province. Applicants who are nominated must meet the skills, education and work experience required to boost the economy of the province. IRCC is responsible for the assessment of admissibility. With the provincial nomination certificate, it gives the candidate an additional 600 points to their CRS score

Start your Journey with us by speaking to an Expert

Scroll to Top